Saturday 5 September 2015

My TOFW presentation video - My Living Proof

My presentation from Time Out For Women in Sydney is now online to watch and download for free. It's SO hard to watch myself on the screen (I actually watched half of it and then stopped watching!) but I wish I could do it all over again. I'm ready for the international tour now! (if only!)  

It was so scary speaking to 1800 people when I'm not a public speaker, but now I've done the hard work for it (it took me so long to get together what I wanted to say!), met some beautiful people on the day, received so much love from people who were there, experienced the high of the day, and received lots of beautiful messages from people who say they got something from my presentation - I realise it was all worth the all stress and nerves.

It's hard to believe it was only a month ago as it seems like so much longer.  The video was too big to upload straight to my blog but you can watch it by clicking on the picture below. 
https://vimeo.com/138047660

2 comments:

  1. How did you get through that without sobbing and having snot!?? You are a superstar !! Nic in NZ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I knew I had to hold it together or i would totally forget what I was going to say!

      Delete

We are so grateful for everyone's love and support, and appreciate your comments xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...