Monday 19 January 2015

Dating

I've always said that I'm not interested in dating or getting remarried, but I've changed my mind ;) I have actually been dating three cute boys.  They're very different to each other, but I love them equally. 

The first date was to see 'The Hunger Games: Mockingjay'.  We had a great time and this date loves to talk - especially about superheroes and funny things he watches on YouTube.

My second date was desperate for a date with me for a long time.  Being the busy woman that I am, it took a lot longer to have a date than he liked, but we finally had our date last week.

He chose to see 'Paper Planes' and we loved the movie, but it was actually quite sad in parts as the Mum in the movie had died five months before, and the boy and Dad kept having dreams and flashbacks about her.  The Dad in the movie was grieving a lot and wasn't coping very well, and my date said afterwards that I wasn't like the Dad in the movie, because I always get out of bed and go to work.

It made me happy to know that even though I have been grieving that I have been able to function enough that my boys haven't noticed how hard it has actually been.

After the movies we went to Cold Rock.  He was a great date, except he made me pay for everything, including a new t-shirt!
My third date cried when I went out with my second date, because he wished it was his turn.  What can I say - I'm a popular woman! Boys are lining up for dates with me! 

My third date was very chatty the whole time - especially through the movie that we watched - Paddington.  He cracked me up when he yelled 'here comes the big battle!! That's when we know it's getting towards the end!'.  We both loved the movie.  Afterwards he went to check out the games and then we went to Cold Rock.   He was a lovely date because he wanted to hold my hand a lot :)
He kept asking me if his date was the longest date I have had, as he wanted to make sure that he could tell my other dates that his was the longest.  I told him it was, just to make him happy.   He was too cute to upset!

 I've decided that dating isn't too bad.  I think I should do it more often, but only with these three :)

11 comments:

  1. Best looking dates! :) So great that they get such special time with their mum! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always knew it would come to this, you hussy!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! Love this post, it made me smile! You and your boys are great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute post. You're a top mum Lisa! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lisa, that is so cute. What good examples of fun, love, healing and togetherness you are giving your boys. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun! I love your blog, Lisa.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so funny! Hope one of these days those dates pay for you! :) Your glasses are so cute. Nancy in Nevada

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm sure that they will remember these memories and cherish forever. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE this! What a perfect idea! :-) Such adorable boys you have.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Reading this made me feel very happy for you. Dating is fun and you are very lucky to have so many handsome funny adorable men wanting your time and attention.

    I am glad you all had fun. I loved reading this blog update, thanks for sharing. Hoping you all have a wonderful week ahead. From Susan McGuire in Sydney xxoo :)

    ReplyDelete

We are so grateful for everyone's love and support, and appreciate your comments xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...